The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

~ stones from along the shore at Lake Michigan ~ as seen on Etsy

Yesterday I had a second look see with a start up flight school. I drove over with the windows unzipped, smelling the rain, and wondering should any of my excitement be attributed to the electrical charges within the approaching storm?

The interview went okay ... no details here. I will say this ... towards the end I could hear a wiser voice whispering in my head ... Don't burn any bridges, you never know who you may meet down the airway ... I told my hand not to reach for my bag which was sitting on the floor nearby ... three different times I stilled myself ... I made that hand reach into a couple of goodbye thank you for your time smiling out the door handshakes. I knew almost immediately it would not be a good fit for me. The excitement drained out of me as frustration sought to sour the drive home. 45 minutes at 45 miles per hour. I saw a sheriff's car waiting for a speeder on the drive over ... my feet were behaving as well as my hand was.

Oh well ... What evs ... Interesting times. I hear the mins for the regionals are at 500/50. I hear a huge sucking sound which indicates rainbows on the horizon for me. I can wait.

No comments: