The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ummm ... Just in case anyone doesn't already know this ... chiggers do not make nice reminders of a day in the woods ... lol. Beach walking may be my thing! I'm just saying that ... the challenge offered by the woods is more than offset by the many little wonders found hidden in the filtered light. I've been seeing things ... little flowers for example ... which may be seen by a very few before they fade.

Many of the things I would like to do and see, those bucket list items, are supported by a willingness and ableness to hike in. I would like to see the wild horses run from the air, but the giant sequoias deserve a viewing from where they come up out of the ground stretching for the sky. I sense reverence expanding within my soul.

Wouldn't a perfect time hold a little flying in a small plane heavy with supplies and companionship ... landing to camp and explore ... nourished with friend and place ... flying, soaring, living, landing, loving ... . Lovely ... big smile at the very thought. I hadn't even thought of landing a small plane away from some type of airport until I started reading about Mr. Turrell's search for his crater canvas. So cool. To integrate what I have seen as different. A composite journey. I love it.

No comments: