The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I like how the sunlight streams down in to this woods. The way the camera rendered this light shaft as stained glass ... The tall canopy does seem cathedral like.



I made what is surely a novices mistake ... today I have itchy welts from my bottom to the inside of my knees ... bites. I do not know what kind of little critter, and it gives me the willies to think they may have burrowed rather then just the snacked. 'Til now, I could gently ease a long day away with a soak in epsom salts ... I really love the scented variety (available at walmart and several local pharmacies) ... Perfect for days when I have trouble pulling off my boots ... or sandals. Long days turn in to long nights when you're itchy! In awhile, V and I are going out to the waterpark ... see if that helps! It's really almost funny ... Okay, it is funny. I thought it would be okay to sit on a big rock ... Guess it was just okay for the natives!

No comments: