The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Next book in the cue for me ... to be sung underwater by Tom McNeal ... and this provocative quote from the novel is why:

"There really isn't anything of importance except maybe who gets handed your heart and what they do with it."

Wow ... What a thought. ... my heart and the hearts I have the privilege and responsibility to hold well. What a wonderful thing to have one's heart safely held ... .

Well ... That is just a little of what I'm thinking about while I take a break from reviewing commercial maneuvers, and the POH. Call came in awhile ago ... Interview scheduled for 9:30 tomorrow.

No comments: