The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, July 1, 2011

Tonight we'll see Larry Crowne, directed by, and starring Tom Hanks. I really like Terminal ... And I guess I like Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts in general. I'm excited about seeing the movie. We have severe TS warnings active in the area. Hail falling on the movie house is pretty loud ... Perfect for viewing Transformers which I've been waiting to see since about Christmas. I have started wearing outfits that I think go with the movie ... It really amuses my daughters. I don't know what a transformer ensemble would look like ... Lol, but I am ready for a chick flick tonight. The reviews say Mr. hanks will romance the audience with this one ... . That makes a smile here.

Big news of the day ... I had an interview at a flight school. It went well for me. He said I was exactly what they are looking for ... Someone who can do ground school for a large group and instruction in the air as well. And they want to hire a woman if possible to diversify. The other decision maker will be back after 4th July festivities late next week. I also found out that the AP would take ... He said 1500 hours for one, 1500 hours for the other and about 500 for something else ... . That's a full year of forty hour weeks. I don't know about that at this point. I don't like to start things that I know I might not want to finish ... So that's a bigger commitment then I thought it would be. Thinking about.

Tomorrow we are going to drive to where the AT begins in Georgia ... And walk for awhile. I am looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

not related to this post, but i had no idea you'd never been to new york. oh my gosh. it's so much fun. hey, tell larry that for your next birthday {and christmas, anniversary, etc.} you want a trip to NY with me. i'm sure he'll go for that :)

DeAnn said...

Just been to Buffalo D-> Niagra for a wedding , then we rented a car and drove up to Toronto. I need to NYC ... Ummm w/ Larry now ... He has no comment ... ; )