The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, May 10, 2012

80/1000 thankful

... for right now.

So quiet in the house once everyone is out for the day ... if I like, only the undulating wave of cool air and that steady buzz with is the absence of sound. In a few minutes I will be finished with my coffee ... so perfect.  I love to drink it in with the quiet while I think about "what to do today".  No written do list, but ... I am thinking about the best path through the day ... house chores, meals ... do I need to run any errands or make any phone calls ... tonight is pottery class - bet all those pieces are fresh from the kiln and waiting to delight us.

I'll find a documentary to listen to for awhile ... the the 70's channel on Pandora a little later ... yesterday I heard an old Aerosmith song (which I remembered almost all the words to - how does that happen?!) and a group called Mott the Hopple (who I haven't recalled since ... High School? ... hearing them made me laugh ... I'm going to try to link a tune ... big freakin'deal stuff back in the day ... lol)

     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUodQKJuhU&feature=related ... may not be the best Mott stuff, but ... day's ah wasting"!

Thankful for the luxury of right now ... the luxury of planning my own day ... pretty awesome.

No comments: