The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, May 13, 2012



My phone camera fuzzed this photo out some how ... well, this is where I'm at on Sunday evening, except that piece of chair rail is up, completing the line around the room.  Our budget will allow crown molding which I hope to be ready for by mid week.  We went to look at it today ,,, and I admit, I am pretty excited about this.  So ... on my to do list for the next few days ... paint around the ceiling and the base with the dark grey ... then high gloss the trim pieces.  The chair rail needs some of the delightfully paintable wood putty ... love that it is already white.  I have finished all the sanding now ... and the first thing I'm going to do is re set the floor cover.  I acquired several plastic drop sheets while we were out.

Looking forward to hanging some art.

No comments: