The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

today ... prepping to paint

The job grew as they tend to do and now it's "quittin' time" ... we are going to a concert tonight and I have to wash sheetrock dust out of my hair ... ugh ... sheetrock.  My husband has been home working with me today and it was good to work together. We are repairing some overhead fault lines.  Overhead sanding is the worst! It's going to look great when it's done though.  I have a new album on iTunes for us to listen to.  My husband sort of likes country music.  Just sorta ... this is Lionel Richie's Tuskegee.  Yesterday best old friend called to tell me "De, you gotta get this ... " and I had enough credit on my account to accommodate a purchase.   Yeah ... it's a keeper and I was pleasantly surprised today when my husband recognized Willie singing with ... EASY ... like Sunday morning.

new paint color ... it really is grey ... dark grey

No comments: