The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, August 28, 2010

I've thought about the previous post a couple of times today. It's a little funny to me that I still don't really believe it. And it isn't really any of my business if there was a flirtation there. I was waiting to speak to this guy after one of his training flights with this student. I commented to her that he seemed to be in a good mood ( which is always preferable in close working conditions). During my conversation with him he spun around with his hands shaking and angrily said, "I'm not your *ing husband". We were talking about a slide presentation of a constant speed prop. It came out of nowhere for me and it kinda scared me too. So confusing at the time. It seemed so unprofessional and unlike him. Moody - so what, irrational - wtf? Within the context of inappropriate behavior it makes sense. I hope it is untrue.

My sons and husband are on a little roadtrip to B'ham. The apple store at the Summit is the closest source for a new iPhone. One of my sons has been saving up and now it's go time! He's pretty happy about it.

I have been online searching for a beach house rental for thanksgiving. We are planning for Texas My brother and his wife might come for a few days and my bff and her husband also. That'll be really nice. Something special to look forward to. I really should invite my mom.

No comments: