The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, August 14, 2010

My favorite CFI gave me a copy of his project titled: C172R by the Numbers. It's kinda impressive. Simple, straight forward, easy reference. I taped one in to the back of my POH. Seems like I use it for air pressure mostly. I pass copies of it out in ground school. I like it.

Today, I am creating PA-28R-201 by the Numbers. It's very relaxing to move through the PIM. I feel like I am stepping in the footprints laid down. I like that. It's a bit of fill in the blank and a few additions. I like comparing the numbers between the two as I go along. The standard empty weight is similiar, the max useful load sure isn't. Pretty cool.

Once I finish the number hunt I'll type a fresh one up and make some copies to share.

No comments: