The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, August 13, 2010

Things continue to shift and pause momentary not meaningfully nothing one might begin to count on. Like an image inside a kaleidoscope the slightest nudge may dramatically alter the entire view.

I fretted my way through late last summer and on through Fall into Winter. I felt burdened by my baggage. I tried to rearrange off load repack... Whatever might help. Now I feel better. Peaceful. This certif is important to me. Will I be able to make it happen? I think the answer is the same as it's always been. I can keep on flying towards it. That's what I can do.

I feel more peaceful and centered then I ever remember feeling. I feel calmer in this place of more turmoil. When I feel " that " begin to spool up around me I remind myself not to fret. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn this way. I am grateful for the lessons and the teachers. And I love the flying part too.

2 comments:

Jane said...

We seem to share many of the same outlooks on life, Denn! I think we will very much enjoy reading each other's blogs! Rhanks for your kind words on mine.

Choices/forks -- I have one on my plate now. After 5 years alone, do I wish to chose a "relationship"? Hmmmmm....

DeAnn said...

That would be a tough choice to make. It seems like the people we invite in to our lives bring opportunities for growth and love but it's difficult to do the stretches when you can't really know what you're limbering up for! Sometimes you just have to step in. I'm sure I'll enjoy your blog. I don't know which I hope for - more or less pictures of lovely cuisine! What a wonderful treat. ~D