The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Not to be negative or unduly tragic - None of our senior guys (aka the guys who can offer flight instruction at the CFI level) are able to have students assignments as of now and atleast until we get a chief in place...per the director of flight education. We haven't made an offer yet, so realistically, your guess is as good as mine. Yeah. I'm pretty bummed, but I can roll with this. One of my buddies said just go finish it up somewhere else. That doesn't work for me with my family.

I'll just try to keep the ground knowledge up. Use it or loss it ... . Someone suggested I just rent a plane to keep my hands "hot". I can't just spend money like that. Honestly, this is a major setback and I feel the pain of it. Something will work out. We'll see.

No comments: