The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, August 7, 2010



Now there is a lightning storm. The rumbling thunder woke me up. I like the sound of the waves washing in and out like a pulse. And then, another layer of sound, electrically charged growling. And now the wind sighing through these concrete towers. It's still dark so I can't see the clouds. All of the thunder is being generated from the West.

It's getting lighter now and I can see that this stuff is soupy all the way down. The lightning illuminates a continuous dome of white. Guess I better check the weather. My girls are interested in outlet shopping. They're reminding their Dad that it's tax free time at the outlets. He enjoys buying them nice things. From the looks of things there may be less floating and more shopping in the near forecast. This little storm is heating up. The growling sounds a lot more focused.

No comments: