The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, June 29, 2012

again ... just a photo I like ... found on Pinterest
I wish every image there was credited, I don't know the real sorry behind the lens here.
The axis of the boats seem to be similarly situated, but the sails are filling up differently ... the mainsail is just slightly tweaked and the headsails are billowing full just a bit differently ... the boats, similar, are moving away from each other. I wish I knew the story here.  It looks very peaceful from here ... but, this is pretty energized. I think they are racing ... racing away from each other.

I am quite distressed about the recent exchanges between Three and his dad.  I wish my Dad were here to help me understand ... hmmm, understand this, and what my part in this should be.  And of course I think about the heavenly Father thing, but ... we are back to the no skin on  thing ... I don't do invisible friend extremely well.  I have seen where I would say God has recently been, but ... not recently.  ... I can't see the wind ... I can see the full swell of the sails ... I can see the boats moving away from each other.

Well ... hmmm.

Something funny.  Two tells me that there is research about women who blog.  Apparently, they (uh, we) are high anxiety. I look at my story here and I  ... well, I wouldn't characterize myself as high anxiety.  But, I might be.  I'm gonna have to think about that a bit.

There is a piece of paper on my table here which reads ...

"Strife is better then loneliness." ~ Irish proverb

... it's the sub title to the research paper I am getting ready to read.  Recognizing the Demon Dialogues. I tend to wish to smooth out strife.  I am a nurturing kind of person.  I really think my best secret power (lol) is to help things be better ... and, I would say it has been lonely work.  My daughter says I am the one of those five types who can be alone quite easily, that being with other people causes anxiety for me.  I wonder how she can see that ... I do party face extremely well ... but ... I never really take the real me there.

Well ... enough of that.
~ Pinterest

No comments: