The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, June 8, 2012

Alrighty ... definitely done ... I took out some too bright blue and added just a smudge or two of grey ... wall paint grey, turns out is the same color as virga grey ... this painting is just hinting at weather ... it doesn't have quite enough energy to build clouds, but, the humidity is there.  This is a bit of a lazy sky.  I like it.  It's not what I began to paint, but what I was painting was too much for the room.  So ... this will be like a window at the coast.  I have a chest in the garage with I intended to refurbish and put under this painting.  That project is now on the list.  It's coming together.


No comments: