The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

... And tonight ... I'm like ... Well, with a couple of gin and tonics in me I'm feeling pretty good about whoever doing whatever they think is best. I worked really hard to bring them along and now ... It's their thing. Big dummies ... I was a big dummy myself ... It all works out. I've decided to sit this one out ...

Yes I did Sheetrock today ... Still don't like it. And I got that chest ready for the turquoise delivery. Pretty excited about that solution. I think I can do "it". Tonight I laugh at myself ... Thinking I can do it has been sort of a thing with me. I can do it. I can because I do ... that is the key. Tomorrow, I'm going to mop the floors then ... I'm gonna go throw some pots.





These guys will figure "it" out  ... probably.

No comments: