The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Riding" up to camp ... several hours North of here. 

I chose this picture, taken yesterday from the back seat, because I was thinking about how you teach your children how to "drive" and then ... you let them drive.  It was very pleasant to sit quietly looking at the clouds.  Clouds I understand ... I know what these clouds are saying.

On the way home last night the text chatter between my three oldest (adult) kids informed  me that Three ... dropped his summer schedule, which led to his dad telling him to "basically" get out there and get on with the minimum wage life-style he is choosing for himself.  Family stuff ... . Backseat stuff.  It's a lot harder to let them drive when you don't think they know where they are going.

So ... distressing.  I will find some busy to do today ... maybe sheetrock in the den.  Things that I can do.  These type things are very difficult ... like Wild America locking horns.

No comments: