The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Friday, June 22, 2012

This morning I have the fillings of an omelette sitting in a heavy skillet under a lid waiting on my husband to rise and shine.  Yesterday I picked up a 2.5 pound bag of not my coffee, and I am adjusting my morning attitude to accommodate that tragedy.  What an unpleasant surprise ... both the strange coffee and the undeniable fact that I am burrowing pretty deep in the little old lady stuck in a rut rut.  I really like my coffee ... lol.  L is snoozing in because he is going to be my travel buddy today ... camp pick up run.


Gosh, it's a gorgeous day here. Green grass and red cardinals ...


The way to love someone is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul until you find a crack, and then gently pour your love into that crack. ~Keith Miller


And during breakfast my husband said the nicest thing ... 
"D, that chest you're working on is a perfect representation of the quote you like ... that banner quote on your blog."
Pretty sweet.

2 comments:

John Venlet said...

Uplifting post, Deann, and that is a wonderful banner quote. My granddaughter is here on her first visit to MI, and I am gently pouring my love into her.

DeAnn said...

Precious!

Here, I have found a couple of little quotes in honor of this first of many ...


Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. ~Alex Haley

The simplest toy, one which even the youngest child can operate, is called a grandparent. ~Sam

Now you get to find out all about a baited hook!