The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I don't want to do ... today.

I'm telling myself this will definitely be my last "opportunity" to do ceiling sheet rock.  I'm telling myself when this is done ... and the ceiling is painted and the trim is re attached ... that this room will be done.  This room is telling me that it wants a pool table.  I can do this ... I am procrastinating.  My brother told me that sheet rock dust is good for one's bones.  Yeah, he is making that up.  I wonder how old you have to get to just stop doing stuff you don't want to do.  I wonder if it's going to take a fall ... I don't want to fall.
This morning I picked up my first few little pottery pieces ... the wave one was intentional and I like it.  I actually like all these little guys.  I'm trying to work out the glaze combination I want to use on the big stuff.  My big pots are waiting to be fired ... maybe tomorrow I will put them in the line up for the kiln.  I decided not to spend time at the studio today ... today I will do what I don't want to do ... sand and maybe paint the ceiling in the den.  Tomorrow may be a goof off day ... then Friday, back up to camp on a pick-up run.

done ... 

No comments: