The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, June 23, 2012


Crown molding up!  I love the tidy high gloss polish of it ... yay!  We installed 84 feet of it today ... mostly L did but I helped as much as I could.  I can do the finish work on this myself ... awl and wood putty work.  Very happy with this progress!

I have also completed the turquoise inlay ... except for the sealant.  Sure do like the way it turned out. I would like to do some more pieces like this for other people.  One per household is enough decor wise I think.  I have some polyurethane around here, but someone suggested a rub on product ... probably make to Lowe's run tomorrow.

It sure is quiet around here.  Three has been in and out a few times.  I think he is enjoying kicking up his heels a bit ... off of house rules.  Moms worry a bit ... .

No comments: