The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, July 29, 2012

91/1000 ... spoons ... full of sweet memories

 A Tupperware container, out in the garage, holds a bunch of mostly mismatched silverware ... I've had this since college.  From who knows where, a wild hair to decoupage magazine images ... primarily color ... on to them.  These five are actually from the same ... family.  Similar, different ... like my five.
once I get the "paperwork" done on these, I will do something (that I think is ) cool with colored embroidery thread ... and I'll hang this/these in the kitchen as a reminder ... not like I forget, more like a smile maker.
... finished project to follow ... may take a while.

No comments: