The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Romulan Ale

Kinda cool ... well, I think it is!
The pressure acting on the "spout" is greater then the relative pressure trap within yesterday ... so higher pressure infers relatively "better" weather.  Condensation inside shows the story of a relatively cooler night. I'm glad I hung this up ... colored water so I can see it clearly from my coffee spot inside ... and two little crystal do-dads from the long gone chandelier.  I have a ton of drop shaped crystals, but I use them on the Christmas tree ... I see how this begins ... just one more little jewel ...  next thing you know you're full blown that weird (but sweet) old lady!

I have some fun memories associated with this little Romulan ale sipper ... it was pretty easy, okay too easy, to get the guys to carry this up on a little flight ... and come back down with "peepee pants" ... lol ... sure is a wonderful visualization of pressure change with altitude.

I'm glad it's where I can enjoy it again.

1.5 hours later then photo above
yeah, it's fun
L says he's glad to see me embracing my inner nerd

No comments: