The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ottoman fabric arrived!


I am taking the old fabric off of this ottoman and refreshing it with this which arrived via Big Brown during dinner ... I was so happy to see the truck stop!  It's difficult to wait when you know something nice is getting ready to happen!  This piece is for the den ... very cheery.  It needs to be about two inches taller before I upholster it ...  feet or a riser board under the fabric ... deciding.  Maybe there will be enough fabric left over to do a pillow or a seat.  I'm really enjoying putzing around with the furniture ... now I have an eye out for pieces for the kids.  I could stay busy with this for awhile ... .

No comments: