The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

lol ... heavy research complete ... findings ... I may be should be paying more attention, surely there is more to worry about then I am making time for ... !

I am a bit worried about a couple of things, but I do truly believe they will work themselves out.  Let's see ... what was I worried about this time last year ... hmmm ... .
I can see when I am more anxious then usual ... I have bad dreams.  Lately, I've been sleeping pretty well. And, I have a bunch of new stuff to think about when I wake up. ... And, this morning, a breakfast guest told me about a new book out by Haidt  titled The Righteous Mind.  And ... I think I'm going to just order it, 'cause the last book I read of his rocked. Or ... maybe this very detailed review of the book might be enough ... I'll have to have it in my hand to decide.

No comments: