The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, October 21, 2010

3000MSL under Bravo about 20 miles West of ATL "listenning and looking" as we transition CCO (Newnan) to PDK. The inspector has requested that I meet him at Newnan - as early as possible. I wanted toget a look at the area, and there are nice areas nearby.

The picture - pretty hazy. Big city hazy. The guy I was flying with said he sure hopes it's atleast this clear for my ride. Just before he said that, I was thinking how not clear it was! Spoiled by clean air.





As far as getting everything ready for the oral ... there is some good coming together here! Just this minute I feel really good about everything. I flew well today and I think this will go well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have probably heard this before, but concerning the oral exam... Don't be to quick in answering the question, even if you know the answer. Take your time... But do not appear confused by the question. The bottom line is try and control the clock, i.e., do you want to answer 60 questions or 100 questions?

DeAnn said...

This was really good advice. Slowing down enough to give thoughtful answers was helpful over all ... and it kept me from stepping in it so to speak. The real bonus was the calmer pace allowed me to really listen to what he had to share. As an experienced aviator and instructor he had many helpful suggestions and insights. Again, many thanks~D