The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, October 14, 2010

That song ... Paint the Sky with Stars ... what a wonderful song. I wish it were easy to set it as the default song for a while. I just came in to listen to it.
I am getting myself tensed up. Why do I do that? I need to cut that out!

Next Wednesday I will drive back over to Atlanta. On Friday I meet with the Inspector. This should go well. I am hearing horror stories from the guys about how they failed because of missing a taxi brief ... or short on a gustly power off 180 ... AGRRR! This is what I can do ... I can do my best ... my best for that moment, then. That's it. I really think it will be good.

So I am sitting mostly in my dining room thinking about how I would like to answer the questions posed in the PTS.

No comments: