The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Girl day ... I may be the only girl I know who does not own a coach bag. Hmmm. What kind of day must it have been for me to arrive at the end of it with that one of the take away thoughts? ... pretty sure I don't want one ...

I really enjoyed time with H and Two. Two has the best iTunes library ever ... old stuff, new stuff ... seriously, she has Disco Inferno (Yes I remember the words and my feet seemed to remember something as well) ... she has Bert and Ernie (I still like paperclips) and Beethoven ... old Enya, new Enya ... Dido. It was alot of fun to roadtrip with her in charge of the music.

We finished our spa things and had to make a trip to GAP. Apparently they are not the same in every location - who knew? We walked in through Macy's. I sprayed Channel on my neck and my daughter gasped, "Mom, what if you don't like that?" My life began when she started watching! "Baby, this is the first fragrance I ever sprayed in the air ... I've known this scent practically all my life!" I told her. My mother wore Channel. I wonder if there is still such a thing as dusting powder.

Loved rocketing down the road in and out of fog. I love to drive as fast as I think is safe ... from speeding tickets, deer hopping out of the woods and other hazards...too fast is still a little bit too much fun. My brother called and I slowed down enough to take his call. Our mother continues to neglect to collect her biopsy test reports. He is really upset about this on top of that. She'll do as she wants, she always has. My brother is a bit of a hero ... he needs all the available info to map out the best course of action for her ... 'cept she is unable to cooperate right now. He's is worried about me. I have unresolved business with our mother. I talked with him about that . I think he can see that I'm gonna be okay with unresolved. He can't fix everything ... it's tough to be a good man. I was fortunate to have really the best brothers in the whole world ... she gave me that. I've learned that too much time is wasted on looking at the negatives when it's likely that they come wrapped in joy.

I am a baseball fan ... especially when Texas is playing in the World Series.

I've had a couple of instructor invites ... I'm thinking about cleaning my house some and working in the yard a bit, before I make a decision. Today I decided to have pink toenails.

No comments: