The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

yes, I am eating
yes, I'm glad I have my own pillows

yes, I am drinking too much coffee

raptor wings

I was looking at this (before it was this bad ) from the back seat. I didn't like it very much.


RG prop

Prop governor


My presentation points on Steep Turns

What I am doing right now.
ps ... I did intend to eat the whole thing, but was unable ... I told the waiter at CCF to put an obscene amount of whipped cream on it, and he did. (For H ~ caramel macadamia rocks)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hate i wasn't there to share with you...love you. so proud of you. can't understand anything written on that dry erase board but so impressed that you can. you're a total rockstar.

love,
hg