The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Okay - just to be clear, because my husband does occassionally glance at True North - I do not want a Coach bag at this time. I know that I have said,"I do not want that." when in fact I did want that ... this is not one of those times. : ) I'm sure.

Break time is over. I have ground school paperwork to catch up on, vermouth to procure, laundry to pick up, a den to dust and vacuum ... and I think it is time to start getting a job helping people learn how to fly airplanes.



It was fun listening to women complain about being massaged a little too enthusiastically ... you wouldn't believe all the nail colors there were to choose from ... my hair is in shock that there is such a thing as a "normal hair" masque (and I am expecting it to thank me today for sitting under a dryer in the salon yesterday in an effort to make it even more normal) ... the water walls were really pretty, and I had a nice time with two of my favorite people. (Missed you, DLMJ.) H says she will send me a picture to document our day (she is a real photographer and is working on some photo magic - and maybe a tan for yours truly).

PS - more Starbucks research ... findings coming soon!

No comments: