The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

It's Tuesday. Tonight I teach. That requires some time at the airport today. I'll probably meet the new chief.
I am back to doing those things that a homemaker does. My family is appreciative of the good meals ... something is wrong with my dishwasher ... and there is blue dye in our toilets (which I do not like). Otherwise, I am spending time in the PTS walking through the "Areas of Operation" one by one. How do I keep that ready to roll patina on? I'm not going to waste a lot of energy on wishing that I could have done this last Friday ... I'm not even sure that I would wish that were wishes more than just wishful thinking.

So ... today. I will do what today brings. I do like working in my own space.

No comments: