The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, September 18, 2011

37 / 1000


37 sparkly nails ... The girls saw this paint technique on "pinterest" ... Overty gaudy, but not for here where women wear all kinds of nail bling ... So, for fun today ... Tips done in "Crown Me Already", the base coat is "Totally Fort Worth" ... I'm not kidding and that was totally coincidental! Love that. V chose these colors and while she was browsing, I did pick up two other Texas towns ... I think they were San Antonio and Austin ... One was turquoise. This polish is OPI out of the Netherlands. I secretly really like it. When I am flying I just wear clear coat, so this is a new kind of silliness.

No comments: