The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, September 26, 2011

38 I'm not doing too good at getting my 1000 thankfuls whittled down!
D called pumped about hanging out with her little sister in Austin ... Chinese Food. She is going to learn how to make Chinese noodles with her pasta machine. I love her funny plans and I love listening to her drive through ordering ice tea with extra ice please ... She reminded me of something about my granny ... We agree that we would not have been allowed to hang out with my grandmother were she our age. My mother would never have approved. Old friends to laugh with ... Huge blessing.
39Sammy is obviously delighted with his big deal grooming ... He has minded his Ps&Qs with the compost pile. Best dog ever.
40chicken roasting in oven ... Making whole house smell awesome.
41At church one of the old guys said I look younger. I don't care about looking younger, but I do care about being less stressed out ... That is what I know that he doesn't. And I am thankful for a lighter load.
42Life is just good!

No comments: