The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, August 22, 2011

9 10 11 12 13 14 15 / 1000

9 surely there are thankfuls wrapped in today ... Okay ... a clean kitchen, a full pantry, and a little girl who says she can taste the difference between sock-eyed and Alaskan King ... She doesn't think my teriyaki paired well ... I'm raising a food critic.
10 husband requests "good" razors ... available in hall closet ... he is pleased.
11 gas blower ... Simply awesome. Sammy thinks it's a game ... laughing with my dog while I tidy the patios.
12 plumbing ... Plumbing, air conditioners, refrigerators, gas stoves and running water ... Practically a prayer meeting.
13 that squirt mop also rocks ... I reminder the old yarny ones!
14 people who stop and visit long enough to change one's life ... Loves.
15 open eyes

No comments: