The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wish bone, Funny bone, & Back bone

Backbone, Funny Bone & Wishbone (for KRC and me : )

It has been suggested that to be successful in life you need three bones: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. Without any of these “bones” you are nothing; with these “bones” you are something. These are not real bones, but they do help you in life. You need to have a dream, you need to be strong and you need to laugh.

I need a wishbone because without it I will never have a dream and without dreams I will never be able to really wake up! 

I also need  a funny bone in order to enjoy life to the fullest.  I need to laugh, laugh, and laugh some more. Laugh at myself, laugh at each other, laugh at jokes, laugh at life in general. 

Finally I also need a backbone.  Without it I will never have confidence. A backbone helps when we are put down in life. A backbone enable us to pick up our spirit when we feel down. A backbone allows us  to fail in life, giving us the strength and the vision to pick ourselves up again.

Source for cartoon: www.andertoons.com
From a-mused.

www.philipchircop.com

No comments: