The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I wish I didn't know about stuff like this ...

I'm enjoying all this time to read interesting stuff ... but. Well, I am bored with pretty much everything. I'm wondering what people do for fun. I don't want to sit around in Starbucks ... I really can't think of anything that sounds interesting ... Some place to contribute ... or even just do. My husband asks me almost every time he sees me, "Are you looking forward to moving to the beach"? Ummmm ... Idk ... Will they have golf cart races there? I am feeling a need to win at something ... or at least want to try to. I know it's not PC to say this, but I'd like to go to war so to speak ... not a real war where people die and stuff is destroyed, but ... the middle-class suburban housewife version of that. I am seriously thinking about some kind of martial arts thing. I feel like kicking stuff. Am I the only woman on the planet who is tired to death. There must be women like me around here ... I don't want to talk about people ... I don't even want to talk about ideas ... I want to do something interesting that requires activity. Maybe I am going to have to start running again ... maybe I need to sweat. We won't be walking the trail anytime soon. I was actually getting bored with that. I did love driving down that loose gravel winding road and feeling the tires skid ... The walk was interesting, but kinda boring too because we would walk for a few hours away from the car and then walk the same trail back. I can walk for hours right around here ... I want to mark off distances, segments. I'm chillin' out, reading some Celtic philosophy ... and it's good, but I've had enough of it for awhile. I need some fun. I want a challenge. I really hope it isn't going to be how long I can sit still and look at a candle! Tomorrow ... Menu planning and grocery shopping and I might clean out the refrigerator. House cat. That pisses me off. I feel like I'm wasting time because I have more time then I know what to do with.

No comments: