The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cat Daddy

Somebody's MacBook is ready and waiting up at the Apple store ... Two hours drive North of here. My husband says raising kids is like herding cats. He may be on to something there. This week one of the kids introduced me to a (very silly with few redeeming qualities), I hesitate to call it a song ... titled Cat Daddy. Oh my gosh ... Too funny to me, I almost can't type thinking about how funny this could be ... Anyway ... Tonight L and I are watching this new thing he likes on Netflix ... Mad Men (Madison Ave Ad men ... that) and someone called a lady character a house cat. My husband said I am a house cat ... hmmm ... maybe. "Are you a house cat?" I asked. He said, "No way ... ". He so walked in to this ... "Oh yeah" I suggested, "you must be the Cat Daddy". "Yes ... Cat Daddy". So Cat Daddy it is ... We will be listening to it tomorrow in the car ... I'm sure of it. Wait till he hears it! Click the title to zoom to the video... .

No comments: