The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Monday, August 22, 2011

One day my soul just opened up
reminding me,
inexplicably.
Crepuscular rays, dark and light, whisper a sunrise soothing,
Smoothing,  out the deep creases
of folded up me.
Wake up words waft carried on a curious breeze.

One day my soul just opened up
Souls hands reaching towards a golden hint -
Gossamer  strands of light
streaming fanciful daydreams
behind, and through, an opaque cloud.                            
cirrocumulus beyond reach undulate
iridescence shimmering joy.
My soul sees remembered me ...
twirling, swirling in prismed light,
touched by his hand unseen, yet near.
Caressed, my soul stands still on unsteady feet.


One day my soul just opened up
as dawning Light
sailed the cerulean sky my soul sang secrets
and ice crystals melted
under a careful heat of sun
high over head

an unfettered soul's heart opened wide.
Hands, before bound with soul balled tight, now freed, reach
to embrace a mere shadow,
tenuous known-unknown, friend of my soul,
rendered within the glory's rainbow ring.

One day my soul just opened up
soaring as thermals pulsed enchantment,  breathing
electric blue radiant heat
warming all the way through to alive
surprised alive
Decidedly alive
soul's senses
softly settling before dusk's  circumzenithal arc
soul's lips curve
smile sweet under an almost kiss
(too soon bliss)

One day my soul just opened up
Soul sighing, goodbye-ing,
golden day
gracefully gives way
(too surreal soon ...too, and just in time)
as soul's whole heart rises
stretching shimmering sun pillar high
serenely resurgent
in a blue moon sky.

One day my soul just opened up

~D

I'm working on it ... The idea was suggested (on the blog A-Mused) to take these words ...
One day my soul just opened up ... And write five stanzas beginning with. It seemed an interesting challenge. So far, this is what I have ... Saving it here.

No comments: