The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eric Cahan

Two sent the link to the site introducing me to the work of Eric Cahan. Sky. Mostly pure light within a context ... anchoring it to a dot on the time line. Earlier today I watched a video interview with Alice Herz Sommer. She says Everything is a gift. Tap title to jump to the site ... I wish I could post a sample, but ... It would be impossible to choose just one, and ... they are copyrighted. The sky is a lot more of a gift then I was paying attention for. There are a few photos taken from a airplane that I absolutely love looking at ... These images, from the ground, are a gift as well. We breathe this stuff ... It's pretty cool.

No comments: