The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, February 2, 2012


Yay me! I am very happy about being able to remove the door knob all by myself. I've been able to put them back on, but. This is my first one to remove. The mechanics of doorknobs are really cool ... Ingenuity at one's fingertips! A n d I was able to get the door off its frame hinges ... Pretty exciting stuff. Now, if only I were strong enough to hoist these old solid core doors up on my work table ... Last time I tried, I fell off the back porch ... Yes with the frickin' door. Hahaha. Frickin' is a painters word, very colorful!

... paint hardware, sand door and frame, putty blemishes, apply two coats of high gloss ... re-sand spots where Sammy leaves bits of hair. This afternoon he smelled the paintbrush so closely that he had white paint up his nose! Silly dog. He held very still while I carefully wiped it out. That is one great dog ... my paint buddy dog.

No comments: