The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Vow and other promises

Today there is a birthday in my house. We did a girl's day out at the movies (The Vow ... I liked it, and I was happy to see it with my three daughters ... The writer did a good job of expressing a few of my core beliefs; for one, everyone deserves to be loved in a way that one knows home is in the beloved's heart, another, that choices are made within families that sometimes wouldn't make sense on a selfish level, hmmm, another might be to live a life which is shared, rather then traded in a this for that manner. I appreciated the movie ... Nicholas Sparks I think.)
I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home. and Life's all about moments of impact, and how they change our lives forever. (My favorite sentiments expressed by this movie)


I love this picture ... Wish I could offer the credit where it's due. Seems like a lot of beautiful images just float around on the Internet. I know it's a Heron ... And it's beautiful. I saw pictures of wild horses running on the beach in New Zealand today also. magnificent. There is a lot of beauty on the planet. Those macro photos are my new favorite thing to look at.
Well, I saw something else today which made my heart smile ... Came in on a text
... One of my buddies unwrapped a dream come true today.

No comments: