The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hawking @ 70 link

~ found photo ... Sombrero Universe. Makes me smile.

*Hawking once asked, “What is it that breathes fire into the equations and makes a universe for them to describe?" http://www.christianpost.com/news/professor-stephen-hawking-at-70-66692/ ... Tap post title to link this article.

(I am excited about the possibility of getting my "big girl" computer pretty soon. This iPad2 totally rocks, but there are a few important things forfeited to its sleekness. I miss my photo a day blog.)

What a wonderfully phrased question.


*"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson (creator of Calvin & Hobbes)


*the birds are happy ... chirping ... busy. I love having a feeder hanging where I can see them. Pretty soon those nests in the rose vine will be occupied. There is a band saw out in our garage ... I am going to use it pretty soon. Starting to collect birdhouse design ideas. There is a whole forest in my back yard. I think some bird houses would be just the thing.


Spring is almost here. Lotsa yard work to do, but for now those doors! I woke up this morning smiling about how nicely that project is coming along. Also enjoying thinking about paint colors throughout the house. I am actually enjoying just hanging around my house doing what I do. I could do this. Sammy's walks take about an hour and a half ... Time to get back to those everyday too. That is one of my favorite activities ... and definitely one he looks forward to.

No comments: