The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I spoke with interim chief this morning (aka FI) about possibility of me arranging for a sub to teach my class while I am away at finish up school. He said okay, but not any of the new guys and who you gonna ask ... I told him my two preferences and asked for his. Now I have spoken with three of the four possibilities ...no takers. My first choice guy is scheduled til 7:30 on those nights anyway. Bluh! I can't just leave them hanging with no instructor. (As I proof this post I see the irony here.) We'll see. I have confidence that this will work out one way or the other ... that is a ridiculous expression, of course it will work out one way or the other ... what I mean to say is I am optimistic that it will work out well. (You'd think I'd learn by now that that is not necessarily true!)

No comments: