The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Well - here I am - first night of my - what shall I call this? For now, adventure. The room is nice, and I am getting used to the different sounds. There is a vibration in the air-conditioning duct that I bet just a bit of tape would remedy. I heard an airplane climb out just a few minutes ago. I liked it. Earlier today, a very big blue bellied airplane flew a departure right over me ... up up and away ... boy, do those climb!

The drive over was pleasant, listening to Phil Collins made the time fly by (even without speeding). It's almost time for my new car - L is teasing me with a 500hp manual transmission ... practicing my best restraint today. I always feel at home in a big city. I also talked to both of my best girlfriends. I'm fortunate to have people in my life who really know me and really love me (in spite of that).

Tomorrow is an orientation day - we begin at eight. I'm interested to see how they run their program. My goal is to get the ride before I head home. Wouldn't it be awesome to complete this certificate?

It's been a good day. Tonight, I am very sleepy.

No comments: