The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, September 30, 2010



Was it this morning or last night that my husband recommended shoe shopping therapy? I had a color in mind - magenta, or maybe blue violet. Tonight I tried on a blue pair and I even said out loud, "I'll take those ... and maybe try on these" ... "How much are these?" I asked ... I intended to talk myself out of them ... two pair of shoes in one day ... for no real reason, would just be silly, wrong ... . I began to walk around in the black ones, making several passes by the blue violet ones ... I almost bought that one last year in grey I remembered ... I must really like that silhouette ... I could bust my butt in these shoes ... "I'll take these and not those." Guess I just really like black shoes.

Today, I took (and passed of course) the FAA written. Today was a day for a congratulatory something frivolous. I'm going to wear them out to dinner after I pass my checkride - the last hurdle.

No comments: