The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow - good luck on making your phone insurance work for you if/when you need it! I have several layers of patience ... and when I shed those layers, my skin is patient ... patience has seeped deep in to my pores. I am patient to my detriment ... aggressively patient on occasion. Last month we worked a claim on one of the kids phones. It was an aggravating mess, but that five bucks every month for the past several, did finally net a refurbished Blackberry. Now another one is fritzing out. I really thought I would breeze through the process. Wow. Wrong. Wrongwrongwrong! They start you out with a loop recording espousing the ease of claiming on their website. Uh huh, even my fifteen year old (the very one whose phone is jibberishtexting) is unable to navigate it! Okay - so back to redial and get in line ... this one couldn't help me because we were default routed to T Mobile but AT&T customers ...transfer ... uh oh ... now it's in Spanish ... oops, back to for verysuperduperfast service try our website ... this went on for an hour. I spoke with several real people. I was pleasant. They were pleasant. We were playing electronic Chutes and Ladders. I was also steam ironing (which I enjoy). ...eventually we got to the point where I said, "Now you'll say this...blahblahblah...I'll say this...blahblah...then... . "Let's cut through it," I suggested, "please expedite me to a problem solver." I was cheerfully tossed back to hold ... then the called was dropped. I am going to put an empty coffee bean bag in the pantry ... every month every phone in the house will contribute five bucks ... we're going to self insure. But in the mean while ... here I go to phoneclaim.com

No comments: