The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Note to self: husband wants CFI certif completed before year end bc of tax deduction. Wouldn't that be nice I think ... Flight training has shaped me in to an active hoper. I'm like an old farmer. I watch the weather and the market place and I play my hand but I know no matter how early I hit it or how late and long I work - it's not really all up to me. If it were I wouldn't have any down time (certainly the past two months worth) and I would have trained exclusively with this last ( please God let it be so) instructor. Double I and MEI don't count. I would totally be driving my BMW. If it were all up to me.

Good news-> we have a chief. ... He'll be here pretty soon. I don't getta help them pack ... . I hear October. I hope.

No comments: