The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We'll start out this post with a proof of "joy" photo. I go to bed every night totally exhausted ... I try to unwind a bit with some pleasurable reading ... some sweet dream material. I am very happy to have the opportunity to do a bit of training outside my own school. There are many different ways to approach some of these ideas and it is interesting and informative to get a slightly different perspective. The guy who teaches the class has obviously spent some time developing what he believes is the way to present say airspace for example. I am impressed.
I've been waking up ready to go each morning - of course - just way too tired by the evening.

Last night I blew the candles out at around 9 local I believe. My husband reminded me that I tend to worry when I get tired ... stressed. I sorta gave myself the night off and went to sleep early. When I woke up a few times due to whatever it is that wakes me up. I just read a little from something not school. I told myself to relax and sleep as much as possible. Today, I wasn't as exhausted as I have been being. I hit Starbucks on the way back to the room and I think I am in for the night. I'm going to get in bed and review for the written in a few minutes. No flying today and none anticipated tomorrow. I am wondering how rusty my maneuvers will be ... we'll just have to see ... in my head the are still quite lovely!

No comments: