The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

2Cellos

I really like the time change ... I wake up an hour early and luxuriate in bed before the morning rush begins here at Casa de Mia.
Priority one ... Check FL390 for new post ... Uhhh, bummer, no go.
Priority two ... Check Amused for new posts ... and I know there will be a few ...
... and wowie!!! How did I not know about 2Cellos already! Four string genius à deux ... Joy squared! Yes, I can already see that I will have to explore this.

At breakfast I learn that Three has heard these guys and btw I should check out Flute Beat Box Jam while I'm at it.

Now, I have accomplished morning tasks and I sit in the den watching yellow leaves float away from still green trees as I listen to these two guys own their cellos. Huge smile ... No, it's a grin, and it stretches from ear to ear. I search you tube ... These guys rock! I wonder how much is in my iTunes account. I watch a vid about them on tour with Elton John ... Unable to link, but I don't want to have to hunt for it ...
One & Two are gonna love these guys. What a great story! Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauser, two classically trained Croatian cellists, post on You-Tube and get a call from Elton John ... And I'm thinking this is where rock wants to logically go ... .

And now, the washing machine has stopped ... my second cup of coffee is a pleasant memory and I know I have a ton of stuff to do today ... wonder what Pandora radio has on these guys ... .

Click the post title to link 2Cellos - Welcome to the Jungle.

No comments: