The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My photo blog has been simmering on the back burner for several months now. The laptop I was using stopped working and I was fortunate to replace it with this iPad2 ... I absolutely enjoy this thing, it is truly a delight, but ... I've not figured out how to post photos in a way that I like from this platform. I've been saving up for a new laptop. Maybe soon. So ... This morning I thought to look at my photos ... I'm actually upset about something which is always present in my life, but which can sometimes be ignored ... until it asserts itself and reminds me of how fragile, temporal, our peace may be. I've been learning how to actually let God take care of that ... stuff I can't do anything about must really be His business. Anyway, I thought what I can do is keep on reading that Spurgeon sermon and give it opportunity to sink in ... To hydrate my soul with the truth of God's love as Spurgeon has such an elegant way of expressing it ... and ... there is a blackboard wall in my kitchen waiting for some awesome uplifting quotes to be artfully posted celebrating Thankfullness ... and that little photoblog, snapshots a day at a time of a pretty fortunate life ... my life. I remember what I was thinking and trying to save to remember with each photo. The photos are a stack of thankful moments. So ... On to the chaulking of positive thoughts ... and later, maybe a walk around with Sammy and my camera.

No comments: