The way to love someone
is to lightly run your finger over that person's soul
until you find a crack,
and then gently pour your love into that crack.
~Keith Miller

Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Serenity is often found in an atmosphere where time is of little importance." ~ words in a picture book of the world's beautiful beaches.
I strap on a watch every time I get in an airplane ... I check the airplane's panel clock ... Is it correct? I note time off ... time to switch tanks ... monitor time from here to there while I am having the time of my life ... the White Rabbit sits on my shoulder in an airplane, he never stops whispering in my ear, and yet serenity is that atmosphere.
When not flying, no watch ... the phone can do that for me ... now that I remember my alarm might sound like a cricket! I make it a point to not look at the time while at the beach. If I wake up during the night, and I do, I go sit outside ... looking at the stars, watching the moon's flight ... listening to the surf ... soaking in the salty sea level atmosphere, better then a hot bath!
Serenity is often found in an atmosphere where time ... hmmm ... . Serenity takes time ... Serenity is gentle with time ... Or is time gentle with serenity ... time, lusty and blithe ... This requires some leaf blowing thought.

No comments: